This month, I have read, watched, and liked these:
Films (fiction), documentaries, TV series:
- On the Waterfront (1954). Elia Kazan.
- The King of Comedy (1982). Martin Scorsese.
- The Intouchables (2011). Olivier Nakache & Eric Toledano.
- Chasing Ice (2012). Jeff Orlowski.
- Donald Baxter (1988). Identity in the loose and popular sense. Mind.
- Josh Parsons (2015). A phenomenological argument for stage theory. Analysis.
Philosophy of Mind/Imagination
- Elisabeth Camp (2009). Two varieties of literary imagination. Midwest Studies in Philosophy.
- Janet Levine (2011). Imaginability, possibility, and the puzzle of imaginative resistance. Canadian Journal of Philosophy.
History of Philosophy/Comparative
- Jonathan Barnes (2006). Belief is up to us. Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society.
- Lisa Raphals (2009). Thirteen ways of looking at the self in early China. History of Philosophy Quarterly.
- Jessica Gordon-Roth (2015). Locke's place-time-kind principle. Philosophy Compass.